Thursday, March 4, 2010

Above: Triste, Italy Plaza Below: Lake Geneva, Switzerland?

I am so excited! In May i am going to be taking my first oversea trip to europe. The other day i was able to google map a place I will be staying with missionaries in Switzerland, Avenue de Croix-de-Rive / Avenue de la Plage, it is a adorable house off of Lake Geneva. So pretty. I was also able to look up where I will be staying in spain ( although I forgot the address!) On May 16th I will get on an airplane ( for the first time ever!) on take a flight to Detroit where i will get on another flight to Amsterdam (holland, i think) and from there to Barcelona, Spain. I am traveling with realitives and after visiting with their family we will go several more places including Italy and Switzerland there are more countries we will be visiting and driving through (such as france and germany) although i don"t remember them all.

2 comments:

  1. Kates! I love your excitement! It cracks me up and is so contagious! I didn't know I was your "real-ative" tho! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! i can"t spell to save my life! I really am super excited to go I cannot believe there is so little time left before we go!

    ReplyDelete